Friday, June 19, 2015

The beginning of a new lifestyle

Hello world!

So  I’m in bed at two in the morning feeling fat and wondering how i can loose weight as quickly as possible.  I have tried everything from p90x to the five bite diet and feel defeated. My metabolism is pretty much non existent at this point and I am stuck in  a perpetual cycle of dieting, restricting, and binging.  I need something that will keep me healthy and at an optimal weight for my height.  I am  currently  30 years  old,  4’11”, and  weigh 129.8 lbs. I am considered obese for my  height. I remember a time when I was  actually  in shape with little to no exercise and  it was during a time that I actually ate more  fruits and vegetables.  I miss being healthy.  I have  decided to go on the  raw till  4 diet  where I will  eat unlimited fruits and leafy greens/veggies all  day for  breakfast and  lunch    and  only  a tiny  bit  of  fat and  starch  for dinner.  Since  I am not  vegan, I might also  incorporate some animal protein into my dinner . I will  also  blog my journey and  I will  pray that I don’t  get  fatter–some say they have actually  gained weight from this diet.  We will see what happens  to  me.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment